Arillas Rental Cars
Choose from our fleet the car that fit your needs!
Mini Copper One
- Passengers: 4
- Doors: 5
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- CDW InsuranceCDW Insurance with 800€ excess is included in our prices
- TPI insuranceThird party insurance.
- Unlimited KilometersUnlimited KIlometers per day. No extra charges.
- Roadside assistance 24/7We also offer totally free 24hrs 7 days a week roadside assistance.
- All taxes & VAT 24%Our prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden costs
- Free mapFree map for every booking
Terms and conditions
- All taxes & V.A.T.
- All local taxes and all kinds of fees, there are no hidden costs
- Basic Insurance package
- Third Party Insurance
- Collision Damage Waiver C.D.W. with excess amount 500 € for Groups A, B, C , C1 , K or 800 € for all others Groups
- Car replacement (subjects to cars availability) in case of damage
- 24hour Road Assistance
- Unlimited Kms
- Valid driver’s license for all declared drivers
- International driver’s license if required (please read the below paragraph “Driver’s License”)
- Passport or National ID for all declared drivers
Drivers must be between 23 & 75 years old.
From 23 to 25 years old, you can only book vehicles of groups A, B, C & C1. From 25 years and above you can book from all groups.
The driving license must be issued at least one year before the pick-up date.
National Driving Licenses issued in the E.U., United Kingdom , U.S.A. Switzerland and Russia are accepted.
Citizens of most other countries must have a valid International Driver’s License along with their regular Driver’s License.
Bookings and Vehicle Groups
All reservations are based on vehicle groups and not on a specific vehicle model. We try to assign to each reservation the chosen vehicle model. However, if the chosen model becomes unavailable, our company reserves the right to offer a similar model. A similar model will be a vehicle in the same group – category as the chosen model. Also, our company reserves the right to offer a model of a bigger group – category with no extra charge (free upgrade).
Booking length, minimum rental charge
The minimum booking length is a few hours, and the maximum is 30 days. According to the season, the availability, and the pick-up location, the minimum booking length may vary. The minimum rental charge is one day. If you wish to rent a vehicle for more than 30 days, please contact us for a quotation as the rental agreement must be renewed every 30 days. If the renter wishes to keep the rental vehicle more from the agreed period, then the renter must contact us at least two days before the previously agreed vehicle return and request an extension. Based on availability, our company may or may not approve the extension. A rental extension will be valid only if the changes apply to the rental agreement.
The deposit can be paid online from our website with credit, debit, and prepaid cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners & Discover. All card payments are processed through Alpha Bank’s “Alpha e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer-SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
Also, the deposit amount can be deposited in our bank account.
The remaining amount will be paid when you pick up the vehicle with cash or credit, debit, or prepaid cards.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you have to send a cancellation notice email and receive an answer that we received your cancellation notice. There is no cancellation fee if we receive the cancellation notice up to 10 days before the due pick-up date and time. If we receive the cancellation notice from 3 days to 10 days prior to the due pick-up date and time, then the cancellation fee equals 40% of the deposit amount. If we receive the cancellation notice up to 3 days prior to the due pick-up date and time, then the total deposit amount will be charged, and there will be no money return.
If the renter fails to collect the vehicle within 2 hours of the agreed rental start date and time without any written update, the reservation may be automatically canceled, and the total deposit amount will be charged.
During the low and mid rental season, the delay for up to 2 hours will not be charged extra. During the high season maximum delay accepted without extra charges is 20 minutes. If the renter returns the vehicle after the agreed return time and beyond the time limits set above, without agreeing to an extension with our company, the renter will be charged daily according to the daily seasonal rate applicable on the specific dates.
The renter has to return the vehicle with the same fuel level as delivered. If the renter returns the vehicle with less fuel level than was delivered, the renter will be charged the fuel difference plus a refueling service fee of 15 Euros. There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more fuel level than was delivered. The renter has to pay for the fuel that will use during the rental period
Baby, Child & Booster Seats
We offer two different types of seats
- Baby seat: 0-18 Kgs
- Child seat – booster seat 18-36 Kgs
For additional drivers, the extra cost is 4€/day per driver.
Pets – Animals
Are not allowed in the vehicle
Basic insurance package
Our basic insurance coverage includes in our prices and includes
- Third Party Insurance (T.P.I or T.P.L)
- Collision Damage Waiver C.D.W. with excess amount 500 € or 800 € depending on the model
- Damages caused by a driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Damages caused by an unauthorized driver.
- Damages in the interior of the vehicle
- Damages that were caused because the vehicle being illegally parked
- Damages due to traffic law violation.
- Damages due to inappropriate driving, negligence, or intentional.
- Damages to the engine by wrong fuel or negligence.
- Damages were caused because the vehicle was used off-road or in not appropriate roads (not paved roads, dirt roads, beaches, etc.).
- Damages that were caused after the agreed return time.
- Damage to the mirrors.
- Damages or loss of tires, rims, hubcaps.
- Damages to the underside of the vehicle.
- Damages or loss of the antenna
- Damages caused willfully or recklessly by the renter, e.g. (burning out the clutch, burning out the tires, sitting or standing on the bonnet, or the roof or the boot lid of the vehicle, etc.)
- If the renter at the time of the accident does not notify our company and the police
- Loss of personal items
- Loss, damage, or theft of vehicle keys
- Loss or damage of child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare wheel, petrol cap, or any accessories.
- Total or part theft, in cases where the theft was caused due to renter’s negligence. (e.g., forgot the engine keys on the vehicle, etc.)
- Traffic fines or other administrative sanctions may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law.
It is not allowed.
Traffic fines or other administrative sanctions
The renter must pay traffic fines, or any administrative sanctions may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law. The renter can pay the fines in cash or with a credit card. If any fine becomes required after the rental period, our company will charge the renter’s credit card the amount of the fine.
If the police or other authority removes the registration plates during the rental, the renter must compensate our company immediately. The compensation amount will be calculated by multiplying the total number of days that the vehicle will be without registration plates with the per-day rental price from the current season.
Obligations – Other terms
The renter must pay attention to the vehicle by checking its mechanical condition, oil, water, etc. Also, the renter must check the condition of the tires and if the vehicle can move safely. The renter is responsible and is obligated to compensate the company for damages resulting from lack of attention. Also has to park and lock the vehicle properly in an appropriate and safe place.
During the rental period, the vehicle must not be used:
- In breach of the rental terms
- To carry passengers or goods on a fee
- To carry more passengers than allowed
- To carry heavy objects, smelly goods, or drugs
- To tow another car or trailer
- In any kind of races
- For any purpose that is against the Greek laws
- Outside of Corfu without a written authorization of our company.